RBI ASSISTANT 926 VACANCIES 2020:
RBI recruitment 2020 for 926 assistant vacancies
Reserve bank of India has finally released the recruitment notification for the assistant post. The most awaited notification is out and filled the josh among all the government job seekers as a total of 926 vacancies divided into different offices of the reserve bank across pan India is available.
Both application and examination are online processes. Willing applicants can fill the application forms for RBI assistant recruitment 2020 on the official RBI website.
Starting date for submitting RBI assistant online application is 23 December 2019 and the last date is 16 January 2020.
Applicants are also required to pay the examination fee. The examination fee for RBI assistant online application fee is RS. 450/ for general category and RS. 50/ for ST/SC/EXS/PWD.
New batch for RBI ASSISTANT 2020 is starting from 06 January at Ambition Quest Institute Chandigarh interested candidates and contact for more details.
For detailed and official notification: Click Here
For online application click here: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rbiasstnov19/basic_details.php
The selection procedure for 926 RBI assistant 2020 vacancies will be through two competitive examinations followed by an LPT (Language Proficiency Test). LPT will be according to the state applied for.
Summary for the 926 assistant vacancies:
|VACANCY||926 RBI Assistant post|
|STARTING DATE||23 December 2019|
|LAST DATE||16 January 2020|
|EXAMINATION FEES||RS. 450/ FOR GENERAL (INCLUDES EXAMINATION FEE AND INTIMATION CHARGES)
RS. 50/ FOR ST/SC/EXS/PWD (ONLY INTIMATION CHARGES)
|ONLINE PRE EXAMINATION DATES||14 and 15 February (expected/provisional)|
|ONLINE MAINS EXAMIATION DATES||2020 March|
|LPT DATES||To be notified later|
** Age relaxation to categories as per the official notification
State wise LPT (Language Proficiency Test) details:
Candidates have to go through LPT as per the official language of the state applied for under the vacancy of RBI assistant. The list is given below. Applicants are advised to refer the language and accordingly apply for the vacancy.
- Chandigarh – Punjabi/Hindi
- Bengaluru – Kannada
- Bhubaneshwar – Oriya
- Ahmedabad – Gujarati
- Bhopal – Hindi
- Chennai – Tamil
- Hyderabad – Telugu
- Kanpur and Lucknow – Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani
- Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi– Malayalam
- Jammu – Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri
- Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo
- Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali
- Patna – Hindi / Maithili
- Jaipur – Hindi
- Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
Category wise RBI assistant Vacancy 2020 details:
|VACANCIES AS PER CATEGORY||CATEGORIES|
|80||SCHEDULED TRIBE (ST)|
|98||SCHEDULED CASTE (SC)|
|118||EX – SERVICEMEN|
|51||PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES (PWD)|
Detailed State wise RBI assistant vacancy 2020:
** Vacancies are further subject to change refer official website for exact distribution of seats.
Steps to be followed by applicants while applying online for RBI assistant 2020 post:
- Visit https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rbiasstnov19/ to apply for RBI assistant.
- Click on the yellow tab “Click here for New Registration” if you are a new candidate in case candidate has already registered then login with your registration id and password.
- Enter the details exactly given in the government verified id proof.
- Cross check the details for authenticity once submitted no correction will be entertained.
- After successful submission of registration form provisional registration number and password will be sent to registered email id and phone number.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and do keep the copies of the same and the signature in the given format and size.
- Fill all other required details such as examination centre, correspondence and permanent address details, essential educational qualification and upload declaration by the candidate.
- After successful filling of all the details “SUBMIT” the details and proceed for the payment procedure.
- Download the hard copy of the application form note down the registration details for future reference.
For best coaching and guidance for RBI assistant 2020 do refer http://www.ambitionquestinstitute.in/ Ambition Quest Institute SCO 80-81-82 Sector 34 Chandigarh 08556838663 and 09877012438.