IAF AIRMEN RECRUITMENT IN GROUP X AND GROUP Y: APPLY ONLINE FOR INDIAN AIR FORCE AIRMEN ENTRY 2020 IN GROUP X AND GROUP Y TRADES.
Official notification available at https://airmenselection.cdac.in/CASB/
Details for Air Force Group X & Y:
|POST NAME||AIR FORCE GROUP X & Y|
|Application Start Date||02 January 2020|
|Last Date of Application||20 January 2020|
|Examination Fees||Rs 250/-|
|Online Examination Test||19 March 2020 to 23 March 2020|
|Physical Fitness Test||To be notified soon|
|Medical Examination||To be notified soon|
Indian Air Force has finally started the much-awaited registration for the Airmen entry Group X & Y. The most-awaited IAF AIRMEN GROUP X & Y entry is open now and all the air force aspirants can apply for the same.
The registration i.e. the application for examination and the entrance examination both are the online process which will be succeeded by the physical fitness test and the medical examination. Aspirants visit on https://airmenselection.cdac.in/STAR/controller/showSignIn and register as the new candidate.
There is an examination fee of RS. 250/ which all the candidates are required to pay for the successful registration for online examination.
The detailed description of the paper pattern available at http://www.ambitionquest.in/5/Air-Force.aspx
All the essential points are mentioned below for the reference of the aspirants for the post of IAF AIRMEN GROUP X & Y.
- The recent application for the IAF AIRMEN ENTRY AS GROUP X & GROUP Y trades is for JANUARY (01/2021) intake.
- This recruitment is for the intake in GROUP X (except Education Instructor Trade) and Group Y (except Ground Training Instructor, Automobile Technician, Indian Air force Security, Indian Air force (Police) and Musician Trades.
- The application for the INDIAN AIR FORCE AIRMEN GROUP X AND GROUP Y will start from 02 JANUARY 2020 and the last date for the registration process is 20 JANUARY 2020.
- Unmarried INDIAN/NEPALESE male candidates who have completed their 10+2 with minimum 50% aggregate marks in English are eligible to apply.
- Starting of online application for INDIAN AIR FORCE AIRMEN GROUP X & Y: 02 JANUARY 2020
- Last date for online application for both GROUP X & Y: 20 JANUARY 2020
- ONLINE EXAMINATION DATES: 19 MARCH 2020 TO 23 MARCH 2020.
- Detailed eligibility required for trade wise entry is mentioned for more details refer official notification available at https://airmenselection.cdac.in/CASB/
- For IAF AIRMEN GROUP X (except Education instructor trade): Aspirants who have passed 10+2/intermediate or any equivalent in any stream with Physics, Mathematics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English OR have passed 03 years Diploma in Engineering in any stream.
- FOR IAF AIRMEN GROUP Y (except Ground training instructor, IAF police, IAF security, Automobile technician and musician): Candidate who have passed 10+2/intermediate in any stream or with any combination of subjects which are approved by central education system of board or the state board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- For IAF AIRMEN GROUP Y Medical Assistant Trade: 10+2/intermediate passed or any equivalent examination in any stream or the combination of subjects as Biology, English, Physics and Chemistry with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Age Limit: Minimum 16 ½ years and maximum 20 years (Candidates born between 17 January 2000 and 30 December 2003) both days inclusive.
- If the candidate clears all stages starting from the written examination, physical fitness and medical examination then the maximum age limit of enrollment is 21 years.
- The selection of candidates is based on the three Phase selection test. Phase 1 includes Online test, Phase 2 involves Physical fitness test, Phase 3 includes Adaptability test in two stages for both Group X & Y Trades and Phase 4 Medical Test.
- Register online as a new candidate and fill the essential details as per the government -approved documents.
- After successful registration as a new user, the password will be sent on the registered email id and the phone number.
- After the first step of registration login into your account and fill the required details submit the fees of RS. 250/ as examination fees and finally submit the form.
- Keep the copy of the submitted form for future reference.
- The paper pattern and the marking scheme is discussed on http://www.ambitionquestinstitute.in/course/nda-coaching/
- Physical fitness test requirements: (i) 1.6 km running to be completed in 06 minutes 30 seconds.
(ii) 10 push – ups
(iii) 10 sit – ups
(iv) 20 squats
For paper the pattern details refer