SSC Coaching in Chandigarh
SSC Coaching in Chandigarh – SSC (Staff Selection Commission) is the department that has an onus for recruitment of staff on various posts in different government ministries, departments, and in their subordinate offices. Different exams for different posts are conducted throughout the year for the selection of candidates.
Best SSC Coaching Institute in Chandigarh
Every year many vacancies are released by the department for various posts and selections are made after different rounds depending upon the need of the post. The increasing competition and the growing industry have raised the need for the best SSC CHSL coaching institute in Chandigarh.
Top SSC Coaching Classes in Chandigarh
Ambition Quest Institute provides structured coaching with detailed concept study and short tricks. SSC not only provides job with a better salary but also provides candidates with other perks of a government job. Moreover, getting selected for the SSC after competing so many candidates itself becomes a booster for the candidate.
SSC Coaching Centers in Chandigarh
SSC examination is a detailed process but requires lots of dedication and planned strategy to get through the long selection procedure. Every single post consists of different selection patterns and rounds. SSC examines Grade B, CHSL, MTS, and Technical post. Every single category is of its type and demands the preparation according to the examination pattern, subjects involved, tiers of examination and grade of vacancy. Ambition Quest Institute provides step by step guide to clear the various tiers of examination synergistically. We provide the best teachers whose knowledge is at par and they not only teach students for SSC examination but also help them with different short tricks and methods which help them to shine out in the crowd. Ambition Quest Institute provides best SSC exam coaching with a competitive environment and supportive teachers. The SSC coaching not only prepares a candidate to clear the exam but also focuses on improving the overall knowledge of the candidate. To do a particular thing there are different ways our teachers improve the candidate to attempt the things in the best possible way.
Best SSC COACHING AT AMBITION QUEST INSTITUTE IN CHANDIGARH
- Ambition Quest Institute is emerging as one of the maximum result producers in different entrance examinations in Chandigarh.
- Located at Prime education hub Chandigarh sector 34 and provide the best SSC coaching in Chandigarh.
- Detailed study material and creative teaching methodologies. In SSC coaching at Ambition Quest Institute, every single concept is taught in detail and attention is paid on every little single detail topic.
- Highly skilled and qualified expert teachers who have a very deep and thorough knowledge of their subjects. Teachers prepare aspirants with detailed knowledge of their subject. The SSC coaching is customized in such a way that the very unaware person gets prepared for the upcoming examination and the one who was already waiting for the opportunity gets a fair knowledge and opportunity to get the best out of their opportunity.
- Ambition Quest Institute provides timing matching the needs of every candidate. Batches for SSC coaching is formed in such a way that every aspirant gets a fair chance to prepare for their opportunity.
- The provided study material is cross-checked before every examination and necessary updates are introduced as per the required changes.
ABOUT AMBITION QUEST INSTITUTE BEST SSC COACHING IN CHANDIGARH
Ambition Quest Institute is emerging as one of the dedicated and highest result originators in Chandigarh. Not only in SSC coaching but also in Banking coaching, Ambition Quest Institute has produced results is consistently working for more results. The consistent result production has made Ambition Quest Institute advanced to other SSC Institutes and SSC CHSL coaching classes in Chandigarh. Ambition Quest Institute is a one-stop coaching institute for brilliant teachers, detailed methodologies, well-versed study material, weekly test series, and full mock test series.
AQI is the best institute for SSC CHSL/CGL Coaching Chandigarh. The institute focuses on every single aspirant and believes combined success. AQI considers student’s success as institutes success and puts every single effort to make sure that students get through with applied examination.
Various examinations conducted by SSC are mentioned below:
SSC is currently performing its functions as a subordinate office of the DOPT, the SSC holds the responsibility for the recruitment to various posts in different departments. The Staff Selection Commission is responsible for conducting below-mentioned examinations: –
- SSC (STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION): Throughout the year various vacancies are released by the organization. SSC involves both non-technical and technical posts. Starting from the MTS, CHSL, CGL, and JE. Every single examination contains vacancies of different cadre and department.
- STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION MULTI TASKING STAFF (SSC MTS): This section involves the posts of group D like a peon, gardener, watchman, etc. These posts include the work profile of non-clerical cadre.
- STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION GD CONSTABLE (SSC GD): This examination is conducted for the recruitment of candidates for the Group C level. This department recruits for the departments such as CRPF (CENTRAL RESERVE POLICE FORCE), SSB (SASHASTRA SEEMA BAL), SSF (SPECIAL SECURITY FORCE), CISF (CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE), ITBP (INDO TIBETAN BORDER POLICE FORCE), NIA (NATIONAL INVESTIGATION AGENCY), BSF (BORDER SECURITY FORCE), AR (ASSAM RIFLES)
- STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION COMBINED HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL (SSC CHSL): This examination is conducted for the recruitment of candidates for the Group C level. The clerical posts like Lower divisional clerk (LDC), Data entry operator (DEO) and much more. The eligibility for this examination is the higher secondary exam.
- STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL (SSC CGL): This is the graduate entry-level examination. Eligible graduates can apply under the vacancies as per the eligibility required by the post. This vacancy involves Grade B cadre jobs. Ministry of railways, ministry of external affairs (MEA), Income tax officer, Inspector at central excise and many more.
TIER I PAPER PATTERN:
|LANGUAGE AND MODE OF EXAMINATION||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM TIME||TOTAL MARKS||SUBJECTS INVOLVED|
|ONLINE AND ENGLISH/HINDI||25||COMPOSITE||50||REASONING ABILITY|
|ONLINE AND ENGLISH/HINDI||25||TIME||50||QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE|
|ONLINE AND ENGLISH/HINDI||25||01||50||GENERAL ENGLISH|
|ONLINE AND ENGLISH/HINDI||25||HOUR||50||GENERAL KNOWLEDGE INCLUDING CURRENT AFFAIRS|
TIER II PAPER PATTERN:
|MEDIUM & MODE OF EXAMINATION||TOTAL TIME||TOTAL QUESTIONS||TOTAL MARKS||SUBJECTS|
|ONLINE AND ENGLISH||COMPOSITE TIME||200||200||GENERAL ENGLISH|
|ONLINE AND ENGLISH/HINDI||OF 02 HOURS||100||200||QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE|
TIER III PAPER PATTERN:
|MODE OF EXAMINATION||TOTAL TIME||TOTAL MARKS||FORM OF EXAMINATION|
OFFLINE (PAPER PEN MODE)
01 HOUR OR 60 MINUTES
|DESCRIPTIVE PAPER IN HINDI/ENGLISH MEDIUM|
WHICH INCLUDES WRITING OF ESSAYS/LETTERS/APPLICATIONS
AND MUCH MORE
SYLLABUS FOR CGL/CHSL/CPO/MTS FOR ALL INCLUDED SUBJECTS IN SSC COACHING:
|ENGLISH LANGUAGE||QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE||REASONING APTITUDE||GENERAL AWARENESS|
|IDIOMS AND PHRASES||NUMBER SYSTEM||NUMBER PUZZLES||HISTORY|
|CLOZE PASSAGE||DECIMAL FRACTIONS||LOGICAL ALPHABETS AND RANKING||GEOGRAPHY|
|ACTIVE AND PASSIVE VOICE OF VERBS||PERCENTAGE||MATRIX CODING AND DECODING||GENERAL POLITY|
|COMPREHENSION PASSAGE||PARTNERSHIP AND AGES||BLOOD RELATION||ECONOMY|
|ONE WORD SUBSTITUTION||LCM AND HCF||NUMBER SERIES & LETTER SERIES||CURRENT EVENTS|
|SYNONYMS AND ANTONYMS||SQUARES, CUBES, AND SURDS||MIRROR IMAGE AND WATER IMAGE||PHYSICS|
|CONVERSION INTO DIRECT AND INDIRECT NARRATION||PARTNERSHIP AND AGES||ODD ONE||CHEMISTRY|
|IMPROVEMENT OF SENTENCES||ALLEGATION AND MIXTURES||CALENDER||BIOLOGY|
|FILL IN THE BLANKS||CHAIN RULE, PIPES, AND CISTERN||CUBES AND DICE||CULTURE|
|SPELLING DETECTING ERRORS||TRAINS AND BOATS||CLOCKS|
|SPOTTING ERRORS||LINEAR AND QUADRATIC EQUATIONS||SYLLOGISM|
|SHUFFLING OF SENTENCES IN A PASSAGE AND SENTENCE PARTS||PERMUTATION AND COMBINATION||CODING AND DECODING|
|SPEED, TIME AND DISTANCE||CUBOIDS|
|COMPOUND INTEREST||STATEMENT INEQUALITY AND DIRECTIONS|
|AREAS 2D AND VOLUME 3D||VENN DIAGRAM AND SETS, ANALOGY AND ASSERTION|
|SIMPLE INTEREST||PAPER CUTTING, PAPER FOLDING, AND FIGURE SERIES|
|TIME AND WORK|
|PROFIT AND LOSS|
|HEIGHTS AND DISTANCE|
|SIMPLIFICATIONS AND BODMAS|
SSC EXAM DETAILS: –
|1.||Notification ReleaseDate||October 22nd, 2019|
|2.||Online Application begins||October 22nd, 2019|
|3.||Online Application Ends||November 25th,2019|
|4.||TTier-1 Admit Card||February 2020|
|5.||Tier-1 Exam Date||March 2-11,2020|
|6.||Tier-1 Result||May 2020|
|7.||Tier II & III Admit Card||June,2020|
|8.||Tier-II Exam Date||June 22nd to June 25th2020|
|9.||Tier-III Exam Date||June 22nd to June 25th2020|
|10.||Tier-IV Exam Date||To be announced later|
NOTE FOR FINAL YEAR APPEARING CANDIDATES: – All the aspirants who are appearing in the final year of their respective graduation are equally eligible to apply for the post as per their qualification, they are required to fulfill all educational requirements on or before 01st January 2020. All the aspirants who are graduating from any of the open or distance universities need to ensure that the university or the institute from which they graduate has to be recognized by the Distance education Council, IGNOU.
COMPUTER PROFICIENCY TEST (CPT): – Aspirants who are applying for the below mentioned posts needs to appear for the COMPUTER BASED PROFICIENCY (PT) TEST: –
- ASSISTANT SECTION OFFICER (CSS)
- ASSISTANT SECTION OFFICER (MEA)
- ASSISTANT IN SERIOUS FRAUD INVESTIGATION OFFICE (SFIO) under the MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
- ASSISTANT (GSI) IN MINISTRY OF MINE
AGE CRITERIA and Pay grades: – The age limit vary with the position and department applied for. Aspirants can refer to the mentioned official link of website https://ssc.nic-online.in/cgl-notification-2019/ for minimum and the maximum age limit and also the pay grade they will receive for the post and the department they are interested in applying for.
SERIES OF EVENTS INVOLVED IN SSC CGL EXAMINATION:
Every year SSC CGL examination is conducted once in every year. This article provides all the information regarding the whole procedure for different tiers of examination including the computer proficiency test and the interview rounds. Aspirants can refer to the below-mentioned chart to get a fair ides of SSC CGL rounds and can accordingly join SSC coaching for their preparation.
Tricks that can help in SSC CGL/CHSL Exam Preparation:
It’s a fact that SSC examination is a time taking selection procedure and demands high-level dedication and focused efforts from aspirants. It happens in spite of hard work candidates fails to crack the examination. It’s a quote well said ‘’there is a fine line of difference in hard work and smart work’’. Aspirants are advised to follow the below-mentioned points and make strategies during their SSC coaching and even afterward.
- Make a proper draft of the examination pattern and start preparing for the same as soon as possible.
- Go through the official website and draft the syllabus included and start the preparation according to the paper pattern and the weight of the particular topics included.
- Join SSC coaching timely and in advance so that proper tricks can come into practice.
- Practice and practice the only way to succeed.