About NEET (NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST)
The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts NEET for admission to different courses MBBS (Bachelor of medicine Bachelor od Study), BDS (Bachelor of Dental Study), veterinary, AYUSH and other medical/paramedical courses in all over India. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is conducted annually and is held across 154 test centers. With approximately 15,00,000 test-takers, NEET is the most important medical entrance examination in India.
Best NEET Coaching in Chandigarh
NEET EXAM PATTERN:
|MODE OF EXAMINATION||TOTAL MARKS||TOTAL TIME||MAXIMUM MARKS||SUBJECTS|
|OFFLINE PAPER PEN MODE||720 TOTAL MARKS||TOTAL OF||45||PHYSICS|
|OFFLINE PAPER PEN MODE||+ 4 CORRECT ANSWER||03 HOURS||45||CHEMISTRY|
|OFFLINE PAPER PEN MODE||-1 INCORRECT ANSWER||OR 180 MINUTES||90 (45 BOTANY & 45 ZOOLOGY)||BIOLOGY|
NEET ELIGIBILITY FACTORS:
For exact eligibility refer original NTA website.
• Indian Nationals
• Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
• Non-Resident Indian (NRIs)
• Persons with Indian Origin (PIO)
• Foreign Nationals
Age Limits: Minimum age of candidates as on December 31 of the academic session should be 17 years.
• Appearing candidates of class XII.
• Candidates who have cleared class XII or equivalent from a recognized institute or from open school eligible.
• Physics, Chemistry, and Biology must be compulsory subjects during class XII.
• Biology as an additional subject are also eligible
NEET Entrance Exam Coaching Institute in Chandigarh
- 06 months/1 Year courses: – Different modules for the different time duration. This coaching period is designed as per the overall requirement of the candidates for their respective exam preparation. Every time the module is designed in a way that along with the course completion and weekly tests full syllabus mock tests are done before the examination.
- Separate batches for droppers: – Dropper batches are conducted separately from the regular students
- Mock test series of previous years along with new mock test series: – Practice and hard work is the only key to success. Concepts give you knowledge and tests make you confident. Previous year papers make clarity of question pattern and new test series is provided by teachers by keeping the probability of expected topic.
- Notes of every subject: – Personalized notes are provided by the faculty with the draft of the syllabus. How the topics are to be studied what to be studied and how much is to be studied.
- Top-notch and experienced faculty: – Teachers are the backbone of the institute. Ambition quest institutes provide the best faculty for every single subject. Every single teacher is highly qualified and is at par in terms of knowledge of their particular subject.
- Weekly tests: – Weekly tests are conducted for every batch and every subject.