Best NDA Coaching Institute in Chandigarh
Ambition Quest Institute is the pioneer NDA Coaching In Chandigarh for its results in NDA. We offer best written exams online NDA coaching classes in Chandigarh with complete guidance to crack exam. So, If you want to crack NDA, join best NDA Coaching Center in Chandigarh, Call at +91-8556838663. to know about NDA Coaching Institute Chandigarh.
Live Classes | Full Study Material + Test Series + Regular Classes + Highest Selections
*Schedule of NDA & NA Examination (I & II) 2020
|NDA & NA (I & II) Exam Date|
|Exam Date: 06.09.2020 (SUNDAY)|
Best NDA Coaching in Chandigarh
We at best institute NDA coaching in Chandigarh avail best teachers whose knowledge is at par. They are not only teaching students but also guiding them in every aspect to shine in entrance examination.
Any Query CALL: 08556838663
NDA Entrance Exam Coaching in Chandigarh
In a span of three to four months, aspirants get groomed not only written examination but also for SSB session. Different interview session and group discussion rounds are held in duration itself. Exam involves a detailed study of concepts with short tricks to beat time limit. Paper-I is of mathematics, it includes questions from basic level to a higher level. A person is required to score at least 25% of total marks to become eligible to checking of Paper-II.
NDA Written Exam Coaching in Chandigarh
Here at Ambition Quest Institute is one of top NDA coaching in Chandigarh, we prepare students to score not only 25% but much above that so that they not only qualify written exam but also stand out of the crowd. Paper-II evaluates overall knowledge of candidates, hence our NDA Written Exam Coaching Institute again makes sure to analyze strong and weak areas of aspirants. NDA entrance exam preparation in Chandigarh brings best out of aspirants.
What Ambition Quest Institute Provide in NDA Coaching?
- Free demo classes: – Demo classes are provided by regular faculty to maintain transparency in system at our Institute.
- 45 days/ 3months/ 6months courses: – Different modules with different time duration. This coaching period is designed as per overall requirement of candidates. Every time module is designed in a way that along with course completion, weekly tests full syllabus mock tests are done before examination at Institute level.
- Separate droppers batches: – Dropper batches are conducted separately from regular students
- Speed test sessions & doubt classes: – Speed & accuracy are two factors that differentiate between students who get through exam and who fail to. Keeping factors into consideration weekly, complete syllabus tests are conducted into strict time duration with negative marking.
- Mock Exam of previous years along with new mock test series: – Practice and hard work is only key to success. Concepts give you knowledge, tests make you confident. Previous year papers make clarity of exam pattern, new test series is provided by teachers by keeping probability of expected topic.
- Study material by well-versed faculty: – Whole study material is developed by experienced faculty. Examination pattern is focused, concepts are explained in depth starting from basics, moving till advancement.
- Notes of every subject: – Personalized notes are provided by faculty with draft of syllabus. How topics are to be studied what to be studied, how much is to be studied.
- Top-notch experienced faculty: – Best NDA Coaching Centre in Chandigarh provide best faculty. Teachers are backbone of the institute. Every single teacher is highly qualified and is at par in terms of knowledge of their particular subject.
- Special grooming class with professionals: – Personality is something that needs regular grooming. More you work on it more you shine. Special classes are conducted by professionals to transform candidate into his/her best version.
- Weekly, Full syllabus tests: – Weekly test is conducted according to batch & subject wise.
- Fully AC infrastructure: – Best infrastructure with fully AC lighted classroom for students are provided.
- PG facility: – Total assistance is provided to all outstation candidates.
What is NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY?
NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY is joint service academy of the Indian Armed forces and is very first tri-service academy in world. Here cadets of all three forces i.e. Air Force, Army, Navy, and cadets of Indian Naval Academy as well get trained together. After successful completion of training, they go to their respective service academies for further pre-commissioning training. NDA is in Pune, India.
Detailed view refer: https://nda.nic.in/
Mode of examination: Written exam is an offline mode examination. Paper pen mode. BLACK BALLPOINT PEN is advisable to candidates.
Medium of written exam: Both SECTION I, SECTION II except English part is bilingual that includes both Hindi & English. English language part will be in English.
|SECTION I||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||TOTAL MARKS||MARKS DISTRIBUTION||TOTAL TIME|
|+ 2.5 CORRECT ANSWER
– 0.83 INCORRECT ANSWER
NOTE: A person is required to score a minimum of 25% of total marks of SECTION I in terms of getting qualified to attempt SECTION II. If he fails to do so, in that case, PAPER-II is not considered to attempt irrespective of performance.
|SECTION-II||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||TOTAL MARKS||MARKS DISTRIBUTION||TOTAL TIME|
GENERAL ABILITY TEST
(50 ENGLISH + 100 COMBINED GENERAL KNOWLEDGE)
(200 ENGLISH + 400 COMBINED GENERAL KNOWLEDGE)
|+ 4 CORRECT ANSWER
– 1.33 INCORRECT ANSWER
NOTE: In both sections, there will be no marks awarded for no answer.
Post Qualifying Written Exam:
SSB (SERVICE SELECTION BOARD) 4-5 days process which evaluates overall personality of person by keeping in mind various OLQ’s i.e Officer Like Qualities. Sole purpose of SSB is to find out whether candidate has that zeal of standing straight irrespective of situation to keep the flag high.
- Nationality: A person must be unmarried male • a citizen of India OR • a subject of Bhutan OR • a subject of Nepal OR • a Tibetan refugee who came over to country before 1st January 1962 intending to permanently settle in our country OR • a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Burma, East African Countries of United Republic of Tanzania, Kenya, Zambia, Uganda, Zaire, Ethiopia or Vietnam intending to permanently settle in India.
- Age Limit: 16 ½ To 19 ½
- Sex: Only male candidates
- Marital Status: Unmarried male
- Educational Qualifications:
- Army Wing:- 12th pass of 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Air Force, Navy Wings, 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at Indian Naval Academy: – 12th pass of 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy as per guidelines in official notification.
|PAPER 01 MATHEMATICS||PAPER 02 GENERAL ABILITY TEST|
|MATRICES AND DETERMINANTS|| ENGLISH
2. GRAMMAR AND USAGE
3. COMPREHENSION AND COHESION
|ANALYTICAL GEOMETRY OF TWO AND THREE DIMENSIONS||1. PHYSICS|
|TRIGONOMETRY||2. GENERAL SCIENCE (COVERS TOPICS OF BIOLOGY)|
|DIFFERENTIAL CALCULUS||3. CHEMISTRY|
|VECTOR ALGEBRA||4. HISTORY|
|INTEGRAL CALCULUS||5. GEOGRAPHY|
|DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS||8. CURRENT AFFAIRS|
A detailed list of Physics topics covered:
Modes of transference of heat, mass, sound waves, their properties, rectilinear propagation of Light, reflection, refraction, natural and artificial magnets, velocity , acceleration, properties of a magnet, measurement of electrical power, power-energy, static-current electricity, motion of objects, parallelogram of forces, human eye, conductors-non-conductors, effects of heat, ohm’s law, simple electrical circuits, principle of Archimedes, newton’s laws of motion, use of X rays, gravitation, measurement of temperature -heat, earth as a magnet, elementary ideas of work, primary-secondary cells, force of momentum, pressure barometer, volume, spherical mirrors-lenses, stability-equilibrium of bodies, density-specific gravity, simple musical instruments, heating, lighting-magnetic effects of current, weight, physical properties, states of matter, weight, thermo flask, telephone, telescope, hydrometer, gramophone, microscope, lighting conductors, siphon, telegraphs, periscope, pressure cooker, simple pulleys, mariner’s compass etc.
General Science topics: Difference between living-non-living, growth-reproduction in plants-animals, balanced diet, elementary knowledge of human body-its organs, constituents of food, solar system:- meteors-comets, eclipses, food, basics of life:- cells, protoplasm’s-tissues, common epidemics, their causes, prevention.
Chemistry list of headings covered: Fertilizers, symbols, formulae, simple chemical equation, elementary ideas about structure of atom, law of chemical combination, physical-chemical changes, atomic equivalent-molecular weights, valency, material used in preparation of substances like soap, glass paper, ink, safety matches, paints-gunpowder, properties of air-water, preparation properties of hydrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, oxidation-reduction, acids, salts-bases, Different forms of carbon-mixture and compounds.
History related: A broad survey of history focusing on culture-civilization, forces shaping modern world, Renaissance, exploration-discovery, French revolution, industrial revolution, Russian revolution-war of American independence, concept of one world, freedom movement in India.
Polity-Economy: Elementary study of constitution-administration, Panchayati raj, elementary knowledge of five-year plans, Bhoodan Sarvodaya, National integration-welfare state, united nations, Panchsheel, socialism-communism -democracy, co-operatives, community development, role of India.
Geography topics: Concept of time, earth, its shape size, important seaports main sea, land, air routes, main items of imports-exports of India, Weathering mechanical-chemical, earthquakes-volcanoes, international dateline, movements of earth, effects, major natural regions of world, types of climate, regional geography, latitudes, longitudes, ocean currents, atmosphere,its composition, temperature-Atmosphere pressure, planetary winds, cyclones-anticyclones, condensation-precipitation, temperature-atmosphere, origin of earth.
Current Affairs: Important events happening in India and World including cultural activities and sports.
NDA Coaching FAQs:
Eyesight: -2.5D to +3.5D
Age: 16.6 years to 19.6 years
Education: Appeared or cleared 12th from any stream.
Best NDA Coaching Institute in Chandigarh, Mohali, Ludhiana, Punjab, Panchkula, and Haryana with expert faculty to crack the UPSC NDA entrance 2020 is provided by this Coaching Institute.