NDA Coaching in Chandigarh
Ambition Quest Institute is the best NDA Coaching Institute in Chandigarh. We guide students to clear the NDA exam in flying colors by availing the following resources:
Full Study Material + Test Series + Regular Classes + Highest Selections
Best NDA Coaching Institute in Chandigarh
We avail the best teachers whose knowledge is at par and they are not only teaching students but also guiding them in every aspect to shine in the NDA entrance examination.
Any Query CALL: 08556838663
NDA Written Exam Coaching in Chandigarh
In a span of three to four months, a candidate gets groomed not only for the NDA written examination but also for the SSB session. Different interview session and group discussion rounds are held in the NDA coaching duration itself. The NDA exam coaching in Chandigarh involves a detailed study of concepts with the short tricks to beat the time limit. NDA Paper-I is of mathematics and it includes the questions from the basic level to a higher level. A candidate is required to score at least 25% of total marks to become eligible for the checking of NDA Paper-II.
Best NDA Entrance Exam Coaching in Chandigarh
Here at Ambition Quest Institute in NDA coaching, we prepare students to score not only 25% but much above that so that they not only qualify written NDA examination but also stand out of the crowd. NDA Paper-II evaluates overall knowledge of candidates and hence Ambition Quest Institute again makes sure to analyze the strong and the weak areas of the candidates and this NDA written exam coaching brings the best out of the candidate.
What is NDA?
NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY (NDA) is the joint service academy of the Indian Armed forces and is the very first tri-service academy in the world. Here the cadets of all the three forces i.e. Indian Air Force, Indian Army, Indian Navy, and the cadets of Indian Naval Academy as well get trained together. After successful completion of training, they go to their respective service academies for further pre-commissioning training. NDA is in Pune, India.
For a detailed view of NDA refer https://nda.nic.in/
NDA Paper Pattern:
Mode of examination: The NDA written exam is an offline mode examination. Paper pen mode. BLACK BALLPOINT PEN is advisable to candidates.
The Medium of NDA written exam: Question paper for both NDA PAPER I and NDA PAPER II except the English part is bilingual that includes both Hindi and English. The English language part will be in English.
|PAPER I||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||TOTAL MARKS||MARKS DISTRIBUTION||TOTAL TIME|
|+ 2.5 CORRECT ANSWER|
– 0.83 INCORRECT ANSWER
NOTE: A candidate is required to score a minimum of 25% of the total marks of PAPER I in terms of getting qualified for the checking of PAPER II. If he fails to do so, in that case, PAPER-II is not considered for checking irrespective of the performance.
|PAPER-II||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||TOTAL MARKS||MARKS DISTRIBUTION||TOTAL TIME|
GENERAL ABILITY TEST
(50 ENGLISH + 100 COMBINED GENERAL KNOWLEDGE)
(200 ENGLISH + 400 COMBINED GENERAL KNOWLEDGE)
|+ 4 CORRECT ANSWER|
– 1.33 INCORRECT ANSWER
NOTE: In both sections, there will be no marks awarded for no answer.
Post Qualifying NDA Written Exam:
SSB (SERVICE SELECTION BOARD) 4-5 days process which evaluates the overall personality of the candidate by keeping in mind various OLQ’s i.e Officer Like Qualities. The sole purpose of the SSB is to find out whether the candidate has that zeal of standing straight irrespective of the situation and to keep the flag high.
NDA Eligibility Factors:
- Nationality: A candidate must be unmarried male • a citizen of India OR • a subject of Bhutan OR • a subject of Nepal OR • a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962 intending to permanently settle in India OR • a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Burma and East African Countries of the United Republic of Tanzania, Kenya, Zambia, Uganda, Zaire, and Ethiopia or Vietnam intending to permanently settle in India.
- Age Limit: 16 ½ TO 19 ½
- Sex: Only male candidates
- Marital Status: Unmarried male
- Educational Qualifications:
- For Indian Army Wing of NDA:- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Indian Air Force and Indian Navy Wings of NDA and the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: – 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy as per guidelines in the official notification.
Subjects Covered in NDA Coaching Course:
|PAPER 01 MATHEMATICS||PAPER 02 GENERAL ABILITY TEST|
|MATRICES AND DETERMINANTS|| ENGLISH|
2. GRAMMAR AND USAGE
3. COMPREHENSION AND COHESION
|ANALYTICAL GEOMETRY OF TWO AND THREE DIMENSIONS||1. PHYSICS|
|TRIGONOMETRY||2. GENERAL SCIENCE (COVERS TOPICS OF BIOLOGY)|
|DIFFERENTIAL CALCULUS||3. CHEMISTRY|
|VECTOR ALGEBRA||4. HISTORY|
|INTEGRAL CALCULUS||5. GEOGRAPHY|
|DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS||8. CURRENT AFFAIRS|
A detailed list of Physics topics covered:
Modes of transference of heat, mass, sound waves, and their properties, rectilinear propagation of Light, reflection and refraction, natural and artificial magnets, velocity and acceleration, properties of a magnet, measurement of electrical power, power and energy, static and current electricity, motion of objects, parallelogram of forces, the human eye, conductors and non-conductors, effects of heat, ohm’s law, simple electrical circuits, the principle of Archimedes, newton’s laws of motion, use of X rays, gravitation, measurement of temperature and heat, earth as a magnet, elementary ideas of work, primary and secondary cells, the force of momentum, pressure barometer, volume, spherical mirrors and lenses, stability and equilibrium of bodies, density and specific gravity, simple musical instruments, heating, lighting and magnetic effects of current, weight, physical properties and states of matter, weight, thermo flask, telephone, telescope, hydrometer, gramophone, microscope, lighting conductors, siphon, telegraphs, periscope, pressure cooker, simple pulleys, mariner’s compass and a few more.
General Science topics: Difference between the living and non-living, growth and reproduction in plants and animals, balanced diet, elementary knowledge of the human body and its organs, constituents of food, The solar system:- meteors and comets, eclipses, food, basics of life:- cells, protoplasm’s and tissues, common epidemics, their causes, and prevention.
Chemistry list of headings covered: Fertilizers, symbols, formulae, and simple chemical equation, elementary ideas about the structure of the atom, law of chemical combination, physical and chemical changes, atomic equivalent and molecular weights, valency, the material used in the preparation of substances like soap, glass paper, ink, safety matches, paints and gunpowder, properties of air and water, preparation and properties of hydrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, oxidation and reduction, acids, salts and bases, Different forms of carbon and mixture and compounds.
History related question: A broad survey of Indian history focusing on culture and civilization, forces shaping the modern world, Renaissance, exploration and discovery, The French revolution, industrial revolution, Russian revolution and war of American independence, concept of one world and freedom movement in India.
Polity and Economy section: Elementary study of Indian constitution and administration, Panchayati raj, elementary knowledge of five-year plans, Bhoodan Sarvodaya, National integration and welfare state, united nations, Panchsheel, socialism and communism and democracy, co-operatives and community development, the role of India.
Geography topics: Concept of time, the earth, its shape and size, important seaports and main sea, land, and air routes of India, main items of imports and exports of India, Weathering mechanical and chemical, earthquakes and volcanoes, international dateline, movements of the earth and their effects, major natural regions of the world, types of climate, regional geography of India, latitudes, and longitudes, ocean currents and tides atmosphere and its composition, temperature and the Atmosphere pressure, planetary winds, cyclones and anticyclones, condensation and precipitation, temperature and atmosphere, the origin of the earth.
Current Affairs: Important events happening in India and World including cultural activities and sports.
What Ambition Quest Institutes Provide in NDA Coaching?
- Free demo classes: – Demo classes are provided by the regular faculty to maintain transparency in the system.
- 45 days/ 3months/ 6months courses: – Different modules for different time duration. This coaching period is designed as per the overall requirement of the candidates for their respective exam preparation. Every time the module is designed in a way that along with the course completion and weekly tests full syllabus mock tests are done before the examination.
- Separate batches for droppers: – Dropper batches are conducted separately from the regular students
- Speed test sessions and doubt classes: – Speed and accuracy are two factors that differentiate between the students who get through the exam and who fail to. Keeping the factors into consideration weekly and full syllabus tests are conducted into strict time duration and negative marking.
- Mock test series of previous years along with new mock test series: – Practice and hard work is the only key to success. Concepts give you knowledge and tests make you confident. Previous year papers make clarity of question pattern and new test series is provided by teachers by keeping the probability of expected topic.
- Study material by well-versed faculty: – Whole study material is developed by experienced faculty. The examination pattern is focused, and concepts are explained in depth starting from the basics and moving till the advancement.
- Notes of every subject: – Personalized notes are provided by the faculty with the draft of the syllabus. How the topics are to be studied what to be studied and how much is to be studied.
- Top-notch and experienced faculty: – Teachers are the backbone of the institute. Ambition quest institutes provide the best faculty for every single subject. Every single teacher is highly qualified and is at par in terms of knowledge of their particular subject.
- Special grooming class with professionals: – Personality is something that needs regular grooming. The more you work on it more you shine. Special classes are conducted by professionals to transform the candidate into his/her best version.
- Weekly and Full syllabus tests: – Weekly test is conducted for every batch and every subject.
- Fully AC infrastructure: – Best infrastructure with fully AC and lighted classroom for students and fully AC hospitality for faculty are provided with the ambition quest institutes.
- PG facility: – Total assistance is provided to all outstation candidates.
Best NDA Coaching in Chandigarh with expert faculty to crack the NDA entrance exam 2020 is provided by Ambition Quest Institute.
NDA Entrance FAQs
Question: Can girls appear for the NDA exam?
Answer: No, Girls are not eligible for NDA, only unmarried males are eligible.
Question: What is the division of total posts in various defence branches?
Answer: The total vacancies of National Defence Academy=360, Army: 208, Navy: 60, Air Force: 92, Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 55
Question: When is the registration process of NDA starting?
Answer: NDA exam conducted twice in a year, Registration in the month of January for the April exam, and in June for the September Exam.
Question: What is the selection procedure of NDA?
Answer: Final Selection is done in two stages one is written and the second is SSB.
Question: When will the result of NDA release?
Answer: UPSC release NDA results in the month of May and November
Question: What are the NDA physical standards?
Height: 5 feet 2 inches, Weight accordingly to height
Eyesight: -2.5D to +3.5D
Age: 16.6years to 19.6years
Education: Appeared or cleared 12th from any stream.
Question: Which SSB is an easy NDA or TES Course?
Answer: SSB interview is the same for both entries.
Question: How Many Times Can a Student Apply For The NDA Exam?
Answer: Until a student has the eligibility qualification according to the age rules of UPSC for the exam of NDA.
Question: What is the mode of the NDA exam?
Answer: The NDA exam is conducted by offline mode.
Question: Is negative marking is done in NDA exam?
Answer: Yes, negative marking is done in the NDA entrance exam. For each incorrect answer, 1/3 marks will be deducted as negative marking in the examination.