AFCAT Coaching in Chandigarh
AFCAT Coaching in Chandigarh – Ambition Quest Institute provides detailed guidance to clear the AFCAT examination 2020 in flying colors. We provide the best faculty whose knowledge is unbeatable and they not only teach students for 2020 AFCAT examination but also help them by guiding for various aspects to shine in their field of interests.
Air Force Common Admission Test 2020 Exam Date: 19.09.2020 And 20.09.2020
Top AFCAT Coaching Institute in Chandigarh | Online Coaching for AFCAT
Ambition Quest Institute provide best AFCAT coaching in Chandigarh and is the best institute with AFCAT exam environment. In a span of 45 TO 50 DAYS, a candidate is taught in a way that he/she not only gets prepared for the written AFCAT examination but also the SSB interview. The AFCAT coaching involves a detailed study of topics involved in the entrance AFCAT examination including EKT test that is Engineering Knowledge Test for which only technical graduates are eligible. AFCAT coaching pattern is designed in a way which includes the study based on the weightage of topics in the examination. The thorough study of different subjects including English, Mathematics, General Science, General Studies and General Reasoning covers all the topics starting from the very basic and shifts to moderate level. The whole concept of AFCAT coaching at Ambition Quest Institute is not only to clear the AFCAT examination but also to gain the maximum possible score.
Best AFCAT Coaching Classes in Chandigarh
AFCAT exam Coaching is comprised of the below-mentioned facilities:
- 45 to 50 days: – AFCAT exam is a combined evaluation of the candidate’s knowledge in different subjects. The AFCAT coaching pattern is designed in a way that the best of the topics are covered and not only the syllabus is covered various tests are conducted. The tests are similar to the AFCAT examination pattern with exactly similar marking scheme.
- Speed test classes: – The AFCAT exam is all about speed and accuracy. The negative marking word itself symbolises that the accuracy is the basic requirement to clear the AFCAT exam. The tests are designed in such a way that the candidate gets aware of the scoring points and the non-scoring topics. According to different test series candidate gets to prepare for the AFCAT exam. The test modules not only boost up the confidence but also builds up the accuracy and speed pattern of the candidate.
- Experienced teachers: –The recruited teachers for AFCAT coaching are the ones who themselves have qualified different competitive examinations and are very much aware of different examination pattern and short tricks required to crack any entrance examination.
- Personality grooming classes: – Special sessions for personality development. The grooming classes involves sessions which are developed keeping the SSB point in mind and the purpose of these sessions is to develop the psychology of the students in a way which will be beneficial even afterwards.
- Regular test series: Weekly and full mock tests are conducted regularly to check the real-time progress of all the candidates and the score sheets are thereafter forwarded to their guardians.
AFCAT (AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST) stands for?
Air force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is the common entrance test which is conducted every year by Indian Air force. If a candidate is willing to go for technical branch than EKT (Engineering knowledge test) is conducted along with AFCAT examination. This is an online written examination for the recruitment in Flying Branch, Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches, Meteorology Entry and NCC special entry. In Combined Defence Services females are eligible for OTA only whereas male candidates are eligible for all three forces. Indian Air Force provides an opportunity to candidates both male and female to apply for all eligible branches of Indian Air Force. If a candidate wants to serve the nation in blues than they have to go through either of the written tests and when the get clear they are required to appear in the SSB. SSB process usually takes 3 to 5 days and is consisted of different modules like the personal interview, ground obstacles and psychology test. After this detailed medical process and merit lists are prepared for final selection. After getting into the final merit list candidates are trained at Air Force Academy Dundigal, Telangana.
AFCAT EXAM PATTERN:
Mode of Admission Test: Online computer-based examination
AFCAT examination duration: 02 hours for AFCAT and 45 Minutes for EKT (for the technical branch)
|PAPER||TOTAL QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS||DISTRIBUTION OF MARKS||ALLOTTED TIME|
|AFCAT||100 (combined questions |
from all subjects in
their respective ratio)
|300||+ 3 Correct answer|
– 1 Incorrect answer
|Collective 02 Hours|
|EKT (FOR TECHNICAL BRANCH ONLY)||50||150||+ 3 Correct answer|
– 1 Incorrect answer
Syllabus for different Sections in AFCAT examination:
|MATHEMATICS||GENERAL REASONING AND APTITUDE||ENGLISH LANGUAGE||GENERAL KNOWLEDGE|
|DATA INTERPRETATION||MISSING CHARACTER||SENTENCE COMPLETION||HISTORY|
|AVERAGE||SETS BASED ON ARRANGEMENTS||FILL IN THE BLANKS||DEFENCE|
|RATIO AND PROPORATION||HIDDEN FIGURES||COMPREHENSION||BASIC SCIENCE|
|PROFIT AND LOSS||EMBEDDED FIGURE||ANTONYMS||SPORTS|
|DECIMAL FRACTION||ANALOGY||ERROR DETECTION||INTERNATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS|
|SIMPLE INTEREST||ROTATED BLOCKS||VOCABULARY||ENVIRONMENT|
|BASIC GRAMMAR||ART AND CULTURE|
POST QUALIFYING WRITTEN EXAMINATION:
SSB (SERVICE SELECTION BOARD) is an interview process that usually lasts for 3 to 5 days. This interview is designed in a way that it evaluates the in and out the personality of the aspirants. An officer is required to have a certain Officer Like Qualities. The concern of this interview is to find out these qualities in the candidates through a different set of activities. This set of activities involve a personal interview, group discussions on different topics, physical tasks and much more.
The SSB interview is processed selection through which assessors figure out whether a particular aspirant has the courage, will and potential to serve the nation or not. Failure in SSB doesn’t mean that candidate is not good enough it simply means aspirant somehow lacked to showcase the OLQ’s at that particular moment.
Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India
Age: Age eligibility varies with the entry applied for
- Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years. Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxed able up to 26 years.
- Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch: 20 to 26 years
(i) FLYING BRANCH: 10+2 with 60% marks in mathematics and physics and Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
OR BE/B Tech degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
(ii) GROUND DUTY (TECHNICAL and NON TECHNICAL branch): Refer the official website for detailed information.
Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to their respective academies as per guidelines in the official notification.